|Raid Designs Adventure Tours (hereinafter referred to as 'the company') accepts clients, and any accompanying guests (hereinafter referred to collectively as 'the Client') subject to the following conditions:
- BOOKING AND PAYMENTS
- The deposit paid at the time of booking is accepted as part of the total cost of the tour and will not be refunded unless the applicant cannot be offered a place.
- The balance of the total cost for the tour must reach us no later than EIGHT weeks before the tour date.
- Cancellation charges on BALANCE payments are as follows;
- 7 - 8 weeks before departure by Client - 50% refund.
- 4 - 7 weeks before departure by Client - 40% refund.
- 2 - 4 weeks before departure by Client - 25% refund.
- 0 - 2 weeks before departure by Client - no refund.
- The Client must;
- be a minimum 20 years of age
- be in possession of their full motorbike driving license at all times during the tour. If the Client arrives in Morocco without it, he/she will not be allowed to bike
- have made known to the Company any endorsements or restrictions made to driving license by the licensing authorities
- Only the Client recognised and accepted by the Company may drive the motorbike.
- Should the Client cause the motorbike to be retained or embargoed, all costs will be payable by the Client, including any losses to the Company whilst the motorbike is immobilized.
- All fines, judicial costs, etc., derived from any form of traffic infraction or other, which are against the motorbike, the Company or the Client, and caused by the Client during the period of this contract, will be payable by the Client except when caused by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to allow the Client's participation in the event that the Company's insurance agent will not accept the Client as an insurable risk.
- When using one of the Company bikes or equipment, the Client agrees to pay a deposit of FIVE HUNDRED EUROS before beginning the tour, which will be returned in full provided that no damage has occurred. As of October 2012, this deposit will only be payable in CASH.
- WHEELIES ARE NOT ALLOWED - If damage is caused as the result of doing a wheelie the Client will be responsible for the cost of ALL damages.
- If, for whatever reason, it is not possible to check the bikes at the end of the tour, the Company will have up to 7 days to advise the Client of any damages and costs due
- The Client understands that;
- he/she is responsible for his/her own personal insurance with repatriation. This is obligatory and the Client will not be allowed to bike if he/she does not show proof of same at the morning briefing on the first day of biking
- he/she is responsible for his/her own personal insurance with repatriation
- acknowledges the inherent risk and dangers of the tour
- will travel entirely at his/her own risk
- neither the Company, its agents, or any other person assisting with them, is liable for any personal loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or inconvenience, whether caused by acts of the Company, its agents or events outside the Company's control (e.g. strikes, civil war, mechanical breakdown, weather etc.)
- due to the nature of the tour, no responsibility can be accepted by the Company for any damage, loss, or accident to a Client's vehicle or other property, whether owned, on hire, or loaned to the Client.
- if the Client leaves the tour voluntarily before completion of the tour, or is required to do so by a Company representative, then all liability that the Company may bear to that Client will cease immediately, and the Company will have no responsibility for repatriation or any other expenses incurred by the Client which may arise out of such an event.
- he/she will abide by the authority and decisions of the Company and/or its representatives.
- The Company reserve the right to alter or cancel all or part of the tour without prior notice. If a tour is cancelled, any payments already received by the Company will be refunded in full.
- The Client will comply strictly with the laws and customs of all countries visited, whether in respect of health, immigration, exchange control, drugs, or any other matter.
- Any dispute that may arise between the Client and the Company will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of the country where the Company is registered.
- Costs incurred by the Company (including lawyer and procurator fees) whilst reclaiming monies owed by the Client from this contract, will be payable by the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or change all or part of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.